Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Last week story

Mama bawa anak2 jalan ke KL jer pun..our mission to Muzium Istana Negara..actually muzium is my favourite place..so I would like to bring all my childrens there... a lot of information we can get..diffferent knowledge from field of my study and career...heheehee...
 depan istana..
 dalam balai rong seri

after lunch..Kidzania time...40% discount for 1pm ticket..and luckily..I got one free voucher ticket into Kidzania...from foreigner...thanks guy...most important is..my childrens feel very happy and learns a lot of thing inside the Kidzania...they can feel it..how to be a pilot, banker, beautician, how to make vitagen, how to make Oreo biscuits, how to make chicken burger at MarryBrown restaurant... how to be a doctor at KPJ Clinic..hehehee... they really enjoyed it..but not enough time to explore every game inside there...I promise them to come again later..
 KPJ clinic
CIMB Officer..

actually on Tuesday is public holiday for Maulidur Rasul and Keputeraan Yang Dipertuan Besar Negeri Sembilan. So we got 2 day public holiday..on tuesday and wednesday...so mama and papa decided to KL on wednesday..working day at KL..so very comfortable for me...and my kids.

No comments:

Award dari Vogue2704

Award dari Vogue2704

Ingatan Bersama

Imam Ghazali berkata: ``Ilmu tanpa amal adalah gila dan pada masa yang sama, amalan tanpa ilmu merupakan suatu amalan yang tidak akan berlaku dan sia- sia.''

Ilmu semata-mata masih belum dapat menjauhkan diri kita daripada maksiat, kerana ilmu yang tidak diamalkan tidak akan mampu menolong manusia melarikan diri daripada melakukan maksiat selama-lamanya.